Welcome to the central source of user-contributed documentation for Eagle and other NREL HPC systems. This repository is open to both NREL and non-NREL HPC users. You can browse the documentation here, or start contributing by visiting the repository in Git for more information.
Where to Begin
Please use the navigation bar on the left to explore the available documentation by category.
- Systems Guide to learn about our HPC systems
- Jupyterhub to get started with Jupyter Notebooks
- Conda environment howto and Eagle-specific information
Other NREL Documentation Resources
- The NREL HPC Website is the home of Advanced Computing at NREL
- Our Github Repository for specific application examples, scripts, workshop content, the contributor guide, and more.
- The gh-pages branch (this site) is also open for contribution.